Plumber in Liverpool
Are you searching for a toilet repair service near you? If you are having issues with leakages, obstructions, runs, and lack of flushing power in your toilet, our toilet repair services are precisely what you require.
Our expert plumbing technicians work round the clock and have the knowledge and experience to fix any problem with your toilet. If you are looking to prevent expensive plumbing costs while also getting the very best options for your “broken” toilet, you can rely on our services
Our toilet repairs services
We are an award-winning plumbing service, and our expert specialists are expertly trained, experienced, respectful, tidy, and always on time. We fix all makes and designs of toilets. Any specialist who we send to you has a truck filled with all toilet parts, to guarantee quick service.
We treat toilet issues as significant disruptions to your life; hence, we provide 24/7 toilet repair services to repair malfunctioning toilets.
Amongst the common issues that we repair are:
- Clogged toilets: you are bound to experience a blocked toilet drain at least once in your life. A few of the reasons why your toilet might get clogged are :
- an accumulation of toilet paper,
- accumulation of minerals such as calcite,
- flushing improper products such as sanitary towels, and
- toilet drain infiltration by tree roots.
- Running toilets: running toilets can increase your water bill substantially; hence, it is essential that you call us to fix the problem as quickly as it appears.
- Broken toilet bowls and basins: our technicians have the know-how to fix split porcelain, making it look brand new. Our patches have proven to be reliable for several years.
- Overflowing toilet and sewage back-up: if your toilet obstructs frequently, there could be a possible overflow. Unattended sewage back-up can flood your drains and fixtures, exposing you to germs and health threats. If you spot an overflow in your toilet, call our plumbing technicians instantly.
- New toilet setup: if you require to change your toilet due to big fractures or a change in your preferences, our specialists can do that for you without causing additional issues such as fractures in your drains and pipes.
You can prevent expensive toilet repairs by keeping an eye on your drains and performing simple maintenance tasks such as:
- Re-caulking the toilet as required to avoid leakages
- Regularly inspecting if the rubber cover at the bottom of the toilet warps, as warping is a significant cause of running toilets
- Disposing non-flushable products in wastebaskets
- Checking if any part of the toilet has worn out and requires replacement.
If you need a toilet repair or require a brand-new toilet, do not hesitate to call our expert plumbing technicians. We offer all services at a pocket-friendly cost and have products from a wide range of brands that suit your budget.