Plumber in Liverpool
Are you searching for a toilet repair service near you? If you are having issues with leaks, clogs, runs, and lack of flushing power in your toilet, our toilet repair services are precisely what you need.
Our professional plumbing technicians work round the clock and have the understanding and experience to fix any problem with your toilet. If you are looking to avoid pricey plumbing costs while at the same time getting the very best options for your “broken” toilet, you can rely on our services
Our toilet repairs services
We are an award-winning plumbing service, and our professional specialists are well trained, experienced, respectful, tidy, and always on time. We fix all makes and designs of toilets. Any expert who we send to you has a truck packed with all toilet parts, to guarantee quick service.
We treat toilet issues as major disturbances to your life; hence, we provide 24/7 toilet repair services to repair malfunctioning toilets.
Amongst the common issues that we repair are:
- Blocked toilets: you are bound to experience a clogged toilet drain at least once in your life. A few of the reasons why your toilet may get clogged are :
- an accumulation of bathroom tissue,
- accumulation of minerals such as calcite,
- flushing improper products such as sanitary towels, and
- toilet drain seepage by tree roots.
- Running toilets: running toilets can increase your water bill considerably; thus, it is essential that you call us to fix the problem as soon as it appears.
- Broken toilet bowls and basins: our technicians have the knowledge to fix split porcelain, making it look brand new. Our patches have proven to be effective for several years.
- Overflowing toilet and sewage back-up: if your toilet blocks regularly, there could be a possible overflow. Unattended sewage back-up can flood your drains and fixtures, exposing you to germs and health dangers. If you spot an overflow in your toilet, call our plumbing technicians immediately.
- New toilet installation: if you need to replace your toilet due to substantial cracks or a modification in your preferences, our specialists can do that for you without causing additional issues such as cracks in your drains and pipes.
You can avoid pricey toilet repair work by keeping an eye on your drains and performing simple upkeep tasks such as:
- Re-caulking the toilet as required to avoid leaks
- Regularly examining if the rubber cover at the bottom of the toilet warps, as warping is a significant cause of running toilets
- Disposing non-flushable products in wastebaskets
- Checking if any part of the toilet has worn out and needs replacement.
If you need a toilet repair or need a new toilet, do not be reluctant to call our professional plumbing technicians. We offer all services at a pocket-friendly price and have products from a range of brand names that suit your budget.